We offer General English all year round, to all levels from A1-C1.
In General English you can improve your knowledge of everyday English and develop your fluency and accuracy too.
In your GENERAL ENGLISH classes, you will:
Practise all four skills, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Develop your comprehension skills and build your vocabulary.
Expand your grammar knowledge.
Engage in class wide debates to improve fluency and practice pronunciation.
- This course is accredited by the British Council
- 1 course book needed: £35
- Time slots from 8.30am to 8.30pm
Course Outline / Description
- General English Starter – Course Outline GES (PDF)
- General English Elementary – Course Outline GEE (PDF)
- General English Pre Intermediate – Course Outline GEP (PDF)
- General English Intermediate – Course Outline GEI (PDF)
- General English Upper Intermediate – Course Outline General English UI (PDF)
- General English Advanced – Course Outline GEA (PDF)