Cambridge FCE - Cambridge CAE
Whichever exam you are preparing for, classes will help you develop your skills in all areas tested in the exam, including:
You will gain plenty of experience of how to approach each part of the exam. You will learn through a number of interesting topics across four modules. After each module, your teacher will assess your progress and tell you what your strengths are and give you some advice on how you could improve.
Both courses use resources which are fully up-to-date for the new 2018 exams. Each lesson will practise a range of skills needed for the exam, offering exam style tasks for all parts of the exam, including speaking, reading, use of English, listening and writing.
As well as practising using exam style tasks, lessons will revise grammar and help you to learn new expressions and vocabulary. You will also have plenty of practice of writing in a wide range of styles, including writing articles, essays and letters.
You will also be given regular homework to encourage you to continue your language development outside of school time.
ASK HERE FOR YOUR COURSE
These courses are designed for students who have either booked their exam or are seriously thinking of doing so.
THE FOCUS IN THESE CLASSES IS ON FINAL PREPARATION BY USING PAST OR PRACTICE EXAM PAPERS.
You will practise in each area. Your scores will be recorded and your teacher will meet you to discuss your progress and give advice every three weeks. Your teacher will also help you to revise the skills learnt on your FCE course.
Your vocabulary and grammar skills will also be revised during these classes to maximise your chances of passing your exam. Detailed correction will be offered, along with advice on how to avoid your mistakes in the future and of the best techniques to help you pass each section of the test.
Regular speaking practice in the style of the exam will be offered to help you become familiar with what will be required on the day of your exam.
The writing skills required for a range of writing types, as tested in the exam, will also be covered in detail.
The school will also offer advice on how, where and when to book your exam.
ASK HERE FOR YOUR COURSE
- Group Size: Average 6 (Maximum 8)
- Age: 16+
- Level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced (B2 to C1)
- Entry Requirements: Minimum B2 Level (CEFR)
- This course can be combined with General English, Conversation Lessons, IELTS ,Business English and Private Lessons.
- Course Length: Minimum 1 week – No Maximum
- Lessons per week (1 Lesson is 50 min)
- FULL TIME STUDY – 5 days per week
- 20 lessons / week = You will study 16.6h a week
- 24 lessons / week = You will study 20h a week
- 30 lessons / week = You will study 25h a week
- PART TIME STUDY – 2, 3 or 5 days per week
- 4 lessons / week = You will study 3.3h a week
- 6 lessons / week = You will study 5h a week
- 10 lessons / week = You will study 8.3h a week
- Prices: See Price list here
- Start Date: Any Time – Continuous Enrolment
- Class times depend level. Time slots:
- 8.30am – 10.20am
- 10.30am – 12.20pm
- 12.30pm – 2.20pm
- 2.30pm – 4.20pm
- 4.30pm – 6.20pm
- 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLES OF TIMETABLE
This Course is Accredited by the British Council
1 Course book needed for each course: £25
Exam price = £150 each (Please note are not an exam centre. Ask us for more details)