In Britannia English Academy, our priority is to make sure that our students and staff remain safe and healthy whilst studying in the school.
That is why our team has taken all the precautions in order to follow the UK safety guidelines and provide a safe learning environment to our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the measures that have already been applied in the school include:
- Maintaining 2 meter social distancing inside the classrooms and in the communal rooms such as the reception with signs displayed on the floor.
- Offering free hand sanitizer in all our facilities.
- Asking all staff and students to wear a face mask when in school, including during the lessons.
- Monitoring the temperature of everyone who comes into the school.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the school following strict protocols.
- Reducing the access to communal areas whenever possible, such as the kitchen, the social room, the library and the lift.
- Displaying posters around the school with information about reducing the risk of infections.
- Reorganising the school’s timetable to make sure students circulate inside the school at different times and to avoid overcrowding during the breaks.
- Asking students and staff with Covid-19 symptoms to leave the school’s premises.
- We are always open to update and discuss these measures, as well as help our community with any questions that might emerge in face of the current situation